Football Shirts, Tracksuits, Sweatshirts, T-Shirts, Shorts, Socks
ALL GARMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN CUSTOM PRINTED MUST BE WASHED INSIDE OUT AND WASHED AT NO MORE THAN 30°c REGARLESS OF THE WASHING INSTRUCTIONS OF THE GARMENT.
- Careful adherence to the garment instructions will minimise likelihood of staining.
- Avoid leaving kit folded or bundled together whilst damp or soiled after use.
- Garments may discolour due to staining by substances such as mud, grass, petroleum jelly which may not entirely be removed by washing.
- Soaking garments in luke warm water and detergent (approx 2 hours) as soon as possible after use can reduce discolouration.
- The use of pre-wash soakers will assist in the removal of stains, particularly with white kits.
- Use at least an equal amount of water by volume to that of the garment being soaked or washed.
- Utilise the pre-wash programme on automatic washing machines.
- Do not overload the washing machine.
- Wash dark colours separately in low temperatures no more than 30ºc.
- Rinse thoroughly, hang to dry, cold iron.
- Do not bleach or use aggressive agents’ i.e. fabric conditioner/softener, do not iron custom printing.
PLEASE DO NOT USE FABRIC CONDITIONER ON GARMENTS.
Rain Jacket, Waterproof Garment Care
PLEASE NOTE THAT RAIN JACKETS THAT HAVE BEEN CUSTOM PRINTED MUST ONLY BE HAND WASHED AT A COLD TEMPERATURE.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth, or cold wash, turning garment inside out.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron motifs.
- Do not fold damp.
DO NOT USE FABRIC CONDITIONER OR DETERGENT ON GARMENTS
Your Team Sportswear do not take any responsibility for damage to garments or custom printing if the above instructions/guidance is not adhered to.
If you are unsure about any of the above please contact us for clarification.